CMASS Volleyball is offering an 8-week In-House Clinic in May/June 2021 for beginner to intermediate volleyball players who are girls in grades 5-12. This program provides skills, training and some in-house competition. It is run by local collegiate and high school coaches as well as collegiate student athletes.
This session will begin Saturday May 8, 2021 and will be held at Forekicks II in Marlboro from 8-10 AM. The cost of the In-House program will be $325.00.
- 5/8/21 from 8-10 AM
- 5/15/21 from 8-10 AM
- 5/22/21 from 8-10 AM
- 5/29/21 from 8-10 AM
- 6/5/21 from 8-10 AM
- 6/12/21 from 8-10 AM
- 6/19/21 from 8-10 AM
- 6/26/21 from 8-10 AM
Players will be grouped based upon skill level and experience. There are no tryouts for this program. Player participation limit this session is 36 players. Please make checks payable to “CMASS Volleyball” and mail to Pam Rose at the address below to reserve your spot, as this session will definitely sell out.
7 Tudor Road
Sudbury MA 01776
- Athletes MAY NOT attend practice if they have ANY symptoms including but not limited to: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, body aches, headache, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, congestion, dizziness, or changes in taste or smell.
- Athletes MAY NOT attend if there have been any known COVID-19 exposures within the past 14 days.
- Athletes and coaches MUST wear a mask while in the facility.
- Athletes will place bags 6 feet apart along each court. They are to keep their water bottles in bags and take water breaks at their bag.
- NO Spectators are allowed in Forekicks. Parents are to drop players off outside but may not come in/stay in the facility during the camp. Please plan accordingly.
- There will be no unnecessary contact (ie. high-fiving etc.)
- Forekicks and CMASS will provide hand sanitizer stations and bottles for athletes to use