COVID-19 Notes & Guidelines for CMass Juniors Volleyball
CMASS has received the go-ahead to resume from our governing bodies and Forekicks (subject to change)
Below are the following measures that CMASS will implement to ensure compliance with USAV and Massachusetts sporting guidelines for Volleyball:
- Athletes and coaches MUST wear a mask while outside the court space which includes entering and exiting Forekicks, restroom breaks, water breaks, etc.
- CMASS will tape an “X” 6 feet apart along each court for athletes to place bags. They are to keep their water bottles in bags and take water breaks at their bag.
- Athletes and coaches will be assigned a court # based on age and level prior to entering the camp.
- Athletes will stay on their own volleyball court for the duration of the camp and coaches will remain on one side of the curtain (basketball court)
- Coaches will be wearing masks while on the court with athletes during play.
- NO Spectators are allowed in Forekicks. Parents are to drop players off outside but may not come in/stay in the facility during the camp. Please plan accordingly.
- Each court will be released separately from the clinic to help prevent long lines.
- There will be no unnecessary contact (ie. high-fiving etc.)
- CMASS Staff will have the volleyballs sprayed and cleaned before day.
- Forekicks and CMASS will provide hand sanitizer stations and bottles for athletes to use
Athletes MAY NOT attend camp sessions if they have ANY symptoms including but not limited to: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, body aches, headache, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, congestion, dizziness, or changes in taste or smell.
ADDITIONALLY, if athletes MAY NOT attend if there have been any known COVID-19 exposures within the past 14 days.
Please notify CMASS immediately if any of the above pertain to your athlete.