Our EDGE Program consists of:
- EDGE Black – 14s, 15s, 16s, 17s & 18s* with one team per age. Tryouts are required
- EDGE Blue – 14s, 15s, 16s, 17s & 18s* with one team per age. Tryouts are required
- EDGE White – 13s only. Tryouts are required
View the EDGE Page to view a full breakdown
Our EVOLVE Program consists of:
- EVOLVE Black – 14s, 15s, 16s & 17s/18s. Tryouts are required
- EVOLVE Blue – 14s, 15s & 16s. Tryouts are required
- EVOLVE White – 12’s 14s, 15s & 16s, pending interest. Tryouts are required
View the EVOLVE Page to view a full breakdown
CMass’s In-House Program is for girls in grades 7-12 who do not qualify for our Tiered teams or are looking for a less time-intensive alternative. It is run by local collegiate and high school coaches as well as collegiate student athletes and provides skills training and some in-house competition. There are no tryouts for this program.
CMass Volleyball has two beach programs of varying intensities: our Beach In-House Program and our Boston EDGE Beach Program. Both are run out of The Beach House in Natick, MA
A 7- or 8-week volleyball clinic for girls in middle school open to youngsters wanting to learn a fun sport.
A 7- or 8-week youth volleyball clinic for girls and boys between Kindergarten and 6th grade, held at Forekicks II. This is open to all youngsters wanting to learn a fun sport.
The Summer Volleyball Clinics are for girls ages 9-18. These clinics focus on general skill building, positional technique, team-like drills and competition. The clinicians include area coaches at the collegiate and high school levels and collegiate student athletes.
From time to time CMass Volleyball will secure space to offer private and semi-private lessons. Dates, times and cost will be posted on our Facebook page. To schedule a lesson or learn more please email us at email@example.com.