Player Registration for Evolve Team Tryouts:
Prior to attending a tryout, athletes will need to ensure they have registered and paid for a membership with USAV (Click HERE to register). This is NOT included in the season fee and is mandatory in order to tryout. Additionally, they should pre-register with CMASS so tryout waves that can be planned in accordance with State COVID-19 guidelines.
What do I need to do to tryout?
- Click HERE to register and pay online for a USAV membership (new registration open 9/1)
- Please note this is now through a new system: SportEngine
- Register for CMASS Evolve tryouts on this page.
- Bring $60 cash or check to the 9/19 Tryout Session which is non-refundable and will cover the cost for all tryouts. This fee is waived for players who tried out for CMASS Edge.
- Checks should be made payable to Central Mass Juniors Volleyball Club.
- Players who register for tryouts will be rated and evaluated on all three dates. It is strongly recommended that you attend all tryout dates to make sure you are properly and fully evaluated.
- CMASS Membership Invites will be sent out during and shortly after tryouts to those athletes invited to join the program (either Evolve Black, Blue or White) and will need to be accepted by 10/7/20 which commits the athlete to CMASS for the 2020-2021 season through USAV. Please note that coaches will be assigned sometime before the first practice.
Please note: We strongly advise doing your research in terms of CMASS versus other clubs prior to tryouts so you are prepared to make a decision quickly as we will be unable to hold team spots.
**A mandatory Zoom program meeting will be held for all CMASS Evolve athletes and parents at a date to be determined.
Click HERE for a link to view our COVID safety procedures
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What am I paying for?
Fees paid to CMASS cover the following items:
- Gym fees
- Tournament cost
- Nominal coaches fee
- Uniforms, shorts and warmups
- Volleyballs, net systems, medical kits, etc.
- Coaches tournament travel where applicable